Roberts’ sales and design staff has a combined 60+ years of experience in designing Ag and Industrial/Commercial water moving applications. Led by Paul Roberts, the team includes a degreed Ag Engineering Technologist, plus people trained and experienced with electromechanical instrumentation, pumps and motors of all kinds, as well as continual education and certification from their major partners Reinke Mfg, Nelson, Komet, Berkeley, RainBird, Cadman and others.
Unique, tailored solutions have been created for:
The US Army Corps of Engineers, Cabot Cheese, Farmland Management Services, Milwaukee Hunger Task Force, Hydrite Chemical to name only a few.
Recent projects have included:
- Coal dust suppression systems
- Water delivery systems for fracking operations
- Odor control for a major sugar beet manufacturer
- Environmentally safe waste water distribution
- Major de-watering initiatives
- Potato flume washing systems
- Custom drip irrigation for specialty applications
Roberts’ staff would be pleased to help you with any kind of water movement project.